Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

day 1- the beginning~

This is the beginning. The very first post. 
I first must say welcome! Thank you for reading! If you want to know a bit more about me look to your right, at the bottom. I typed up a bit of what you will find on this blog, but this is mainly for me to document my life. 
Like I've already said, I have had & continue to have a rough year. The end of 2009 was rotten, 2010 was worse & 2011 hasn't fared much better. I try to remain optimistic & tell myself that I can survive this, but it is quite difficult at times. 
I am currently living with some friends, but it's not working, so I'm moving this Saturday. I'm only allowed to stay there for two weeks & then I must find another place to live. This has been my life since last June, living with friends, looking for a job, finding another place to live. Let me tell you it's a bit much for me. I'd like a place to call home. Need a place to call home. I hope to find that soon. I'll be looking for roommates in the next two weeks, somewhere where I can live for longer than a month, hopefully for at least a year. Having only just snagged a job, still not been paid yet, & having a concussion last week, I know that this is going to be difficult. 
I also want to find another job. My current one is not enjoyable & does not pay enough, so going to work everyday is torturous, but it's better than no job at all! Unemployed, that's what I was for the longest time, so even though this job isn't any where near my idea of a dream job, it brings in the money. It's difficult finding a job though, because I haven't my license, so I must rely on other people to take me to & from work. I hope to be moving to the city soon, so that public transportation will be an option. 
All of these concerns, plus many more, have been on my mind & I hope that having a place to write them all down & share them will help.
So that's where this blog, & you, come in!
Please feel free to email me, or leave a comment. I'd love to figure out how to start following people & maybe make some friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment