Total Pageviews

Monday, June 13, 2011

life gets crazier & crazier~

Alright! So! Another update~

I spent this weekend searching for two bedroom apartments & potential roommates. I met up with one roommate, had a job interview & viewed an apartment. At that apartment viewing Elise & I learned that it is going to be hard for me to get a two bedroom by myself & then look for the roommate, so we changed our plan! I'm going to get a one bedroom or a studio! John & Elise are going to help me pay for it & then I won't have to worry about not finding a roommate, or finding one & then hating them. I'm feeling good about this decision.
Then we realized that I'm not going to be able to get to work for a couple of weeks since I am staying with them about an hour & a half away from my job. I called work today hoping that they could keep me on payroll, but expecting the worst. Turns out that I have lost my job, but I'm not stressing, because I greatly disliked it there & Elise is being supportive & thinks that I can find one by September which is when the money that she is giving me will run out.
Even with everything that is going on, all of the stressors, I'm so relaxed, more than I have been in probably a year! Last week, the last month was just horrible, but I am feeling so much better! Having people that care about me & are willing to help makes a world of a difference. I am so grateful for all of my friends. I feel almost content.
Everything will be okay.
Hope you're all doing swell!
xoxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment